- Spin Technology for Electronic Devices (SpEED)
- Wide Bandgap Semiconductors
- Piezo Tech
- Acoustic & Imaging
- Accelerated Materials Development for Manufacturing (AMDM)
- Accelerated Catalyst Development Platform (ACDP)
- Emerging Tech
Staff and Student Achievement
- ELE staff, Dr Yao Kui is awarded by the 2020 AME Individual Research Grants (IRG) for his project titled “Niobium-based Lead-free Piezoelectric Materials with Mobile Lattice Defects and Outstanding Electromechanical Coupling Effects”
- ELE attachment student, Sim May Inn, was 1 of 3 Asia-Pacific recipients of the Best Presentation Award for her talk on “Interplay of skyrmion-skyrmion interactions with current-driven dynamics in multilayer nanowires” at the 2020 IEEE Magnetics Around-the-Globe Conference.
- ELE staff, Dr. Alex Eng Yong Sheng has won Silver Award of the SNIC-Prof Lee Soo Ying Early Career Research Award.
- ELE staff, Dr. Lum Yanwei is awarded by the 1st ASTAR Career Development Awards (CDA) for his project titled “Enabling efficient CO2 to chemicals conversion via machine learning driven prediction of catalyst performance”
Dr. Lim Sze Ter, Head of Department, Lim_Sze_Ter@imre.a-star.edu.sg
Dr. Lim Yee Fun, Deputy Head of Department (Research), email@example.com
Dr Ren Yi, Deputy Head of Department (Industry), firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms Eileen Teo, Department Administrator, email@example.com