Senior/Systems Engineer, Systems Team, A*CRC
Job Description for Storage System Engineer
o Perform daily storage system health check
o Administrating and management of storage system and services such as backup, configuration and customization, user account creation and management, etc
o Troubleshooting any storage issue
o Involve in new storage tender, design and development of storage infrastructure
o Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Engineering with good understanding of Linux operating environment
o Experience in technical support for IT infrastructure and storage systems will be advantage, but it is not a must.
o Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
o Applicant with relevant experience will be offering a senior position.
o Good knowledge of systems, network, or storage technologies and architectures such as HPC, virtualizations (VM/containers), routing/segmentation protocols, and SAN/NAS will be advantage.
o Good knowledge in Linux and shell scripting.
o Good written and verbal communication skills.
o Personal Attributes: Pro-active, positive attitude and able to work independently as well as co-operatively with team members, to provide high quality of services.
Link to application
Systems Engineer, Operations & Data Centre, A*CRC
- Assist in operation and management of the Data Centre
- Assist in implementation of Health, Safety and Environment Policy, and Business Continuity Planning
- Perform Network Operation Centre (NOC) duties which include manning service desk helpline, monitoring status of servers, Building Management System and security and operational status of Data Centre
- Assist in general operational task – Acquisition/Support of PCs, facilities maintenance, and inventory management
- Assist in all HPC Outreach activities and ad hoc events
- General office support work
- Diploma in Data Centre Infrastructure & Operation
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Information Technology
- Minimum of 1 year Working Experience
- Knowledge of HPC technology
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Enjoy working in a team
- Able to prioritise tasks and time efficiently
- Programming skillset is an added bonus
Link to application