Discover your passion in scientific interest and get a head-start in research with a diverse pool of AI researchers with A*STAR’s CFAR Internship Award for Research Excellence (CIARE).
Why CFAR Internship Award for Research Excellence (CIARE)?
The CIARE is a unique summer internship programme that:
- Provides you with exceptional research experience
- Helps you develop a solid foundation in research skills through immersive learning and interaction
- Offers you the opportunity to work alongside AI researchers to conduct experiments and apply theoretical knowledge and problem-solving skills to address real-world challenges
Who can apply?
- Undergraduates (≥ 2nd yr) in computing and information science, engineering and technology from local institutions only
- Excellent academic standing in your undergraduate programme i.e., on track to obtain at least a 2nd Upper Class Honours Degree or equivalent. CGPA Grades (i.e., 4.0 out of 5.0)
- Keen interest in AI research
- Internship duration of 12 weeks during vacation
Application deadline is 12 April 2023
. Interested candidate to send your CV to email@example.com
For overseas applicants, you may wish to apply under SIPGA