The course aims to introduce fundamental concepts, theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience on powder-bed metal additive manufacturing (AM) technologies to address high-mix low-volume production for applications in the aerospace, marine, automotive, biomedical, as well as other related industrial sectors.
Participants will acquire knowledge and skills on materials and metallic AM process selection to fulfil specific functional requirements. New insight, understanding and more in-depth perspective are gained on various powder-bed metal AM processes, such as Binder Jet Printing (BJP), Laser Powder Bed Fusion (L-PBF), Electron Beam Powder Bed Fusion (EB-PBF), and other upcoming powder-bed metal AM processes. The course includes case studies and practical lab sessions to substantiate the technology adoption of metallic AM processes in actual production.
Why This Course
- Designed specifically to meet Singapore’s industry demand
- Delivered by technology experts with many years of industrial projects’ experience
- Highly practical and hands-on work intensive
- Latest knowledge and up-to-date technologies via industrial case-studies
- Facilitated high-level discussion on AM business integration and implementation in the organisation
Who Should Attend
This course is designed to meet the objectives of providing skills training for professionals, managers, executives and technicians (PMETs) working on areas of testing, design, processes, production, reliability and quality improvement in manufacturing industries, such as aerospace, biomedical, medical technology, electronics, precision engineering, automotive and general manufacturing.