The Strategic Technology and Operation Roadmap (STORM-LITE) course is to equip the participants with basic knowledge and an appreciation of strategic planning activities through SIMTech’s proven Operation and Technology Roadmapping (OTR®) methodology. OTR® is a strategic planning tool that is suitable for SMEs, MNCs or any organisations looking to create a roadmap to deal with fast-changing developments in their line of business.
Why This Course
Upon completing the course, participants will be able to understand and appreciate the architecture and feature of a strategic technology and operation roadmap® as well as:
- Understand the role and importance of an effective OTR® facilitator
- Learn the various basic and advanced tools that complement the OTR®
This course will teach you more on roadmap methodology and less on facilitation skills. To learn more holistic skills about the group dynamics and finer skills to draw out quality content from companies, participants can attend SIMTech’s two STORM modules “Processes for Strategic Technology and Operation RoadMapping” and “Implement Strategic Technology and Operation RoadMapping”.
Who Should Attend
This program is suitable for professionals with the following relevant job scopes, across industries:
- CEO/CTO/CFO/CIO of an organisation
- Operations Director/Manager, Manufacturing Director/Manager/Engineers
- Executive/supervisory levels of various company functions such as HR/finance/production/quality/engineering purchasing/logistics/facilities
- Professionals in management consultancy/training services
- Executives in industry associations or government agencies