This training course aims to train and guide key personnel of companies to apply effective automation solutions to address the challenges in manpower constraints, rising competition, and low productivity. The course teaches the participants the methods for identifying the bottleneck processes and more importantly the skills for determining the suitable automation solutions. Cases relevant to company’s interests will be used to enhance the understanding of the methods. After the training, the participants are expected to be able to identify areas for implementing suitable automation solution for achieving their company’s business objective.
Why This Course
- Designed specifically based on local industry demand
- Highly practical and intensive
- Latest knowledge and up-to-date automation technology
- Case studies highlighting industrial automation applications
- Expert trainers in the field with industrial experience
Who Should Attend
This module is designed for production managers, supervisors, production engineers, automation engineers, automation system developers, and other professionals involved in production planning, process and line automation from the industries including precision engineering, electronics, aerospace, food, logistics and marine & offshore.