The SB Early Prototyping Support fund is designed to assist promising SB alumni project teams that are looking to secure funding for their projects. The Fund can help to derisk their technology and/or market need, and improve the quality of their proposals and subsequent development plan.
This special fund is created to provide our alumni with
- Follow on hands-on prototyping support and guidance on commercial proposition to further galvanize the topics taught through the Biodesign workshops
- Assistance to project teams to quickly derisk their projects by deriving data that can contribute towards their value proposition and to demonstrate a needs-driven validation of the hypothesis
SB will be supporting up to SGD 50,000 per Alumni Project for 6 months.
All applications will be evaluated by SB's selection panel and will be graded based on the following
- Proposed solution is a healthcare solution in the Medtech/dx/digital health space
- Can demonstrate best use of and benefit the most from the prototyping support to bridge the gap
- Scope of work must not overlap with existing grants
Drop us an email now if you would like to find out more about the Fund.