Please submit your application via FormSG and the following documents (in .pdf format) by Friday, 07 October 2022, 1200H SGT
Written Essay Submission Requirement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Written Essay
Topic: Why is innovation an important part of your career pathway? How will the Innovation Fellowship help you achieve your short and long-term goals?
Please submit your written essay with the following:
- Share your passion, values and vision of your career path with us
- Maximum 600 words, Arial font, minimum font size 12, Single Space.
Applicants shortlisted into Round 2 will be notified via email. The following documents are required:
- Video Essay
- Referee Details
Video Essay Submission Requirement
Please submit a video essay (up to 3 minutes) with the following content (video exceeding 3 minutes will not be accepted):
- Brief introduction of yourself
- Share at least one experience that demonstrates your creativity and/or inventiveness
- Your career plans for the next 5 years
- Upload your video to your Dropbox or Google Drive. Title the video: SB Fellowship 2023 Video - [Your Name]. Ensure that access is not restricted and do not set an expiry date to the uploaded video.
- Provide your Dropbox or Google Drive download link in the FormSG application field.
Please provide two referee letters to support your application.
The referee letters should provide a description of the candidate's potential, academic and professional skills, contributions to research and/or innovation, character and attributes to be considered as an Innovation Fellow.
For Healthcare Professionals*, please note that among the referee letters, one of them must be from your direct supervisor or Head of Department.
*Healthcare Professionals refers to all Clinicians, Allied Health Professionals and Nurses.
Please note that we will only accept referee letters sent in by the referees (not sent by the applicant). It is your responsibility to ensure that all application materials, including the referee letters, are duly submitted by the deadline.
All applicants will have to go through a half day in-person interview with panellists consisting of stakeholders within the local ecosystem and Singapore Biodesign.