The programme consists of 12 learning units in 2 stages.
|STAGE 1: OEE Fundamentals Learning |
(Learning Units 1 to 4)
- Introduction to OEE Concept and Applications with Model Factory Demonstration
- Introduction to OEE Fundamentals
- OEE Metrics Computation using OEE Software
- Technology for Quality, Availability and Performance Improvement
|STAGE 2: Apply OEE Methodology for Productivity Improvement
(Learning Units 5 to 12)
- Identify Critical Machine
- OEE Data Collection for Brownfield and Greenfield
- Industry 4.0 Machine Connectivity and Communication
- Compute Baseline OEE Metrics
- Analysis Root Cause of OEE Losses
- What-if Analysis
- Identify Improvement Areas
- Generate Initiatives and Work Out Performance Improvement Plan
- Project Conclusion & Presentation
Instructional Units (Learning Units) are sequenced-based on the levels of understanding of the fundamentals and skills. It means that ascending order of Learning Units to complete the programme should not be changed since each Learning Unit is the pre-requisite for the next Learning Unit.
Integration of Stages
Real industrial case will be conducted through Stage 2 after fundamental knowledge learning through Stage 1. The basic concept of OEE fundamental techniques learned from the Stage 1 will be applied to Stage 2 through on-site project with company’s real machines. Participants will gain and master the knowledge and skills pertaining to OEE by applying OEE technologies in a holistic / integrated manner.
Brochure and Registration
Please register for this course under 1. Modular Programmes > 2. Implement OEE for Productivity Improvement > 3. Real-time OEE for Industry 4.0 in the online registration form.
Note: Received registrations are placed on the waiting list for the next
upcoming intake if the current intake is full or there is no available