The programme is delivered through immersive learning where participants are introduced to MSS software and gain new understanding on the concept of planning and scheduling with the latest industry practices. There will be technical demonstration of the software during the practice sessions for participants to learn its technology features. Participants have the opportunity to use their own data to model during the hands-on coaching sessions.
| IMPORT|| ALLOCATE|| GENERATE|| VIEW|| ADJUST|
- Upload details of employees and tasks via spreadsheet or GUI
- Auto-schedule with one-click, and your optimised schedule is ready-for-use
- See generated employee schedule, project schedule and many more
- View employee efficiency in terms of available time and task assignment
- Drag, drop and reassign tasks to refine your schedule
Brochure and Registration
Please register for this course under 1. Modular Programmes > 2. Resource Scheduling for Service Industries in the online registration form.
Note: Received registrations are placed on the waiting list for the next
upcoming intake if the current intake is full or there is no available