This unit provides the necessary fundamental knowledge and concepts needed to understand operations management by introducing key concepts in operations improvement and productivity through:
- Alignment of operations improvement to a company’s strategic intent,
- Assessment of the performance of operations improvement based on productivity measurements,
- Methods, tools and technologies that can be used to improve operations improvement, and
- Application of the Operations Management Innovation methodology (OmniMethodology™) as a systematic approach to operations improvement that are effective and efficient.
On completion of this unit, participants will be ready to embark on an on-site company training mentored by SIMTech’s trainers using the OmniMethodology™. This is the first step towards becoming a technology innovator of a company.
- Understand the fundamental concept of operations improvement and productivity
- Understand the important link between business competitive strategy and operations improvement and productivity
- Understand the approach to measure the performance of operations improvement and productivity
- Understand the techniques and tools for operations improvement
Understand the operations management innovation methodology
Brochure and Registration
Please register for this programme under 1. Modular Programmes > 2. Operation MaNagement Innovation (OMNI) in the online registration form.
Note: Received registrations are placed on the waiting list for the next
upcoming intake if the current intake is full or there is no available